The purpose of the educational program:
Training of modern creative designers with professional qualities and a desire for self-education, self-development and self-realization, who own modern design technologies for designing, arranging and decorating the object-spatial environment of a residential and public interior.
The graduate is awarded the academic degree "Bachelor of Arts" in the educational program - "Interior Design".
Bachelors of Arts can hold positions as a leading specialist in interior design, a designer in agencies and organizations of all forms of ownership in accordance with the qualification requirements of the Qualification Directory for the positions of managers, specialists and other employees, approved by order of the Minister of Labor and Social Protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 21, 2012 No. 201ө-m.
Key principles of the program:
- Conforms to international standards: subject descriptors, cycle and level of study (eg Dublin descriptors, requirements of accreditation agencies and expectations of strategic partners);
- Focused on the labor market and consumers;
- Based on the principle of constructive consistency and conformity: graduate model, goals, planned learning outcomes, assessment and teaching methods;
- Integrated with the latest research and innovation in the professional field.
Graduate Qualification Model
A graduate of the educational program Interior Design is methodically and psychologically prepared for changes in the type and nature of his professional activity;
- Able to develop the interiors of residential and public buildings;
- Design equipment and furniture in the interior;
- Implements sketches and projects for a stylistic solution of the interior in special design programs with 3D modeling;
- Prepared for the design of exposition spaces and visual communications in the interior;
- Perform objects, decorations and elements of monumental and decorative art.