Purpose of the educational program
Training of teachers of art work and the basics of design and graphic activity, who have critical thinking, creativity, research skills, who are able to implement the author's innovative ideas in education and artistic creativity, to find non-standard and alternative ways to solve them.
The graduate is awarded the academic degree of Bachelor of Education in the educational program "Art work and design at school".
Bachelors of Education can hold positions in accordance with the typical qualification characteristics of the positions of pedagogical workers and persons equated to them (as amended and supplemented as of 10/31/2018). The objects of professional activity are general education schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, organizations of preschool education and upbringing, elementary and specialized schools, organizations of technical and vocational education.
Key principles of the program:
- Conforms to international standards: subject descriptors, cycle and level of study (eg Dublin descriptors, requirements of accreditation agencies and expectations of strategic partners);
- Focused on the labor market and consumers;
- Based on the principle of constructive consistency and conformity: graduate model, goals, planned learning outcomes, assessment and teaching methods;
- Integrated with the latest research and innovation in the professional field.
Graduate Qualification Model
A graduate of the educational program "Art work and design at school" is methodically and psychologically prepared for changes in the type and nature of his professional activity;
- Has a full-fledged high-quality professional and pedagogical education, professional competence in the field of fine arts, artistic work and design, initiative and activity, allowing to adapt to the changing requirements of modern education;
- Able to carry out professional activities in the conditions of the updated content of education;
- Owns innovative teaching methods, skills in conducting methodological experiments and scientific research with the introduction of their results in the educational process;
- Possesses leadership and entrepreneurial skills.