Head of the Department of choreography and cultural and leisure work
Aitkalieva Karlygash Dairgalievna
Educational building No. 4
Avenue of Nursultan Nazarbayev, 137
Phone: 8(7112) 512739
Objectives of the department:
- implementation of educational, methodological, research, concert and creative activities in the field of education on the basis of the integration of science, education and production, capable of ensuring high quality education and sustainable development of the department;
- training of highly qualified specialists who are able to navigate the changing conditions of the labor market, to be competitive.
Tasks of the department's activity:
- in the process of implementing the department's educational programs, use advanced learning technologies and modern educational infrastructure in accordance with the needs of the individual, society and the state;
- to support the implementation of the university's innovation policy in the field of informatization of education and the introduction of new information resources and learning technologies, taking into account the specifics of the department's OP;
- to improve the teaching staff of the department by constantly improving the professional level of specialists, conducting relevant scientific research on the department's OP, developing the creative potential of each specialist. To attract leading specialists of foreign universities, cultural and art figures of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other countries of the world to participate in the educational process.
The department provides various ways and methods of dynamic and effective development of OP:
- Monitoring the needs of the labor market and the educational needs of students;
- Creation of creative groups of teachers of special disciplines and specialists of leading cultural workers of the region;
- Joint activities with employers to improve the OP (work of the employers' council, regular questionnaires, receiving recommendations, round tables, methodological seminars, etc.);
- Development of social partnership with employers for students to undergo practical training and further employment;
- Professional development of teachers, teacher exchange programs, involvement of third-party specialists, etc.
- Modernization of classrooms;
- Participation in National and International competitions of professional skills;
- Development and publication of educational and methodological materials.